HBM’s Accelerated Development Program (ADP) provides a set of professional experiences and educational opportunities that will prepare you for a high growth career and placement as a functional and/or general manager in HBM’s expanding portfolio within 5-7 years.
Your career at HBM Holdings begins as an associate on the Corporate Strategy & Development team where you will focus on strategic and operational projects for our portfolio companies and platform acquisitions aimed at growing and diversifying our portfolio. The focus of these strategic projects will include (but is not limited to):
- Strategic Planning, Acquisition Analysis, Sales & Marketing Strategy, Capital Project Analysis, Supply Chain Optimization, New Product Development, Integration Execution
HBM Holdings will provide you with the resources needed to execute these projects and develop as a leader within our organization. These resources include:
- Exposure to senior leaders at HBM and across the portfolio (Executive Mentorship)
- Experience in a variety of functions and end markets
- Talent Development process that works with you to create a tailored development plan that provides you the necessary experience to become a leader within HBM Holdings
- Enhanced Customized Training Program (i.e. Executive Presence, Financial Analysis, Strategic Planning)Successful associates will build relationships with senior management and a good understanding of each portfolio company. Advancement through the ADP will consist of management roles within the portfolio determined by business needs and functional experience. With a goal to be a functional and/or general manager in the portfolio within 5-7 years, associate development will be focused and swift. Development in the next stages of the ADP is overseen by the Talent Review Board and influenced by the individual’s interests and skills, paired with the business needs.